MetroScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MetroScape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~~ METROSCAPE STAFF LIST ~~

Go down 
+5
Panchy
mclovin
5nip3d 5h0t
[`Alek]
Jacob
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jacob
Admin
Admin
Jacob

~~ METROSCAPE STAFF LIST ~~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~ METROSCAPE STAFF LIST ~~   ~~ METROSCAPE STAFF LIST ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:21 pm

He made DHgaming which is the best sources in world but thing is there not easy to get :] And he just made us one... and hes our coder so hes going do everything pepsi didn't Smile and more!
Mod's for commands etc...
Back to top Go down
Panchy

PostSubject: Re: ~~ METROSCAPE STAFF LIST ~~   ~~ METROSCAPE STAFF LIST ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:27 pm

Yep. He Also Doesn't Want To Play The Game Or Be On The Forum.I Discussed This With Alek And He Said I Could Have The Forum Admin And In-game Admin Because I Found The Coder...Alek,Can You PM Me About This Please?
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: ~~ METROSCAPE STAFF LIST ~~   ~~ METROSCAPE STAFF LIST ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:33 pm

Panchy i don't think you will get admin Smile It's either me or alek or sparx if he wants to play... Possible Moderator - hint hint - But admin :S i think thats only me and Alek since sparx doesn't wanna play.
Back to top Go down
5nip3d 5h0t

5nip3d 5h0t

PostSubject: Re: ~~ METROSCAPE STAFF LIST ~~   ~~ METROSCAPE STAFF LIST ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:32 pm

I want mod realy bad again... I realy do a good job as mod! PLEASE give me the job!!! I will work realy hard for you and Alek
Back to top Go down
Panchy

PostSubject: Re: ~~ METROSCAPE STAFF LIST ~~   ~~ METROSCAPE STAFF LIST ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:32 pm

Jacob. It Was A Misunderstanding BY Me. I Think Alek Said I'm The New Moderator Though..
Back to top Go down
robert0
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
robert0

PostSubject: Re: ~~ METROSCAPE STAFF LIST ~~   ~~ METROSCAPE STAFF LIST ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:43 am

Panchy wrote:
Jacob. It Was A Misunderstanding BY Me. I Think Alek Said I'm The New Moderator Though..
Panchy, I wouldn't be surprised if you're the new mod. When I was talking to Alek while I was gone (which I am now back), he said good things about you... not sure and NOBODY TAKE THIS AS THEIR CHANCE IS BLOWN! cus it's not, we have 2 spots open.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox360glitches.smfforfree4.com
Jacob
Admin
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: ~~ METROSCAPE STAFF LIST ~~   ~~ METROSCAPE STAFF LIST ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:37 am

5nip3d 5h0t wrote:
I want mod realy bad again... I realy do a good job as mod! PLEASE give me the job!!! I will work realy hard for you and Alek

I don't think begging like that will get you moderator. That shows distrust
Back to top Go down
Panchy

PostSubject: Re: ~~ METROSCAPE STAFF LIST ~~   ~~ METROSCAPE STAFF LIST ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:44 pm

Yeah,It Does.

To Prove Your Loyalty And Commitment To The Forum,You Must Prove Yourselves To OTHER People As Well As The Admins.

When I Co-Owner Of NagaPK (Gave It Up For This)

I Made A Noob Account. I Saw How Regular Members And Staff Were Treating Other People And Did A Lot Of Demotion And Promotion.

This Keeps Both The Players And The Staff On Their Feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~ METROSCAPE STAFF LIST ~~   ~~ METROSCAPE STAFF LIST ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~ METROSCAPE STAFF LIST ~~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2