MetroScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MetroScape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The player that cheats and gets mod!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
5nip3d 5h0t

5nip3d 5h0t

The player that cheats and gets mod! Empty
PostSubject: The player that cheats and gets mod!   The player that cheats and gets mod! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:55 pm

Aragon was using the extra starter glitch so that he could have a head start above the other players. Hes excuse about it not letting you teleport was "Stupid pking, won't let me tele"

Later on he got mod. How can some one who uses cheats got mod?

I am not posting this because I am upset about me not getting mod, because I'm not. I am just posting this because there is no logic to it. If iI go and cheat now will i get mod? (Not acturly going to cheat) He isn't even that nice! I am happy with all the orther decisions apart from that one!
Back to top Go down
[`Alek]
Owner & Mudkip
Owner & Mudkip
[`Alek]

PostSubject: Re: The player that cheats and gets mod!   The player that cheats and gets mod! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:21 pm

Alright, we understand how you feel and what you mean. This will be taken care of, don't worry..
Back to top Go down
http://metroscape.omgforum.net
PepsiCan

PepsiCan

PostSubject: Re: The player that cheats and gets mod!   The player that cheats and gets mod! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:23 pm

Dude just backoff, he's a mod and, a lot of people do it. I am trying to edit a client for my first time. No one cares but you. Either way, he could get free stuff from admins. I am going to remove the starter command to remove this issue. No need to post about it.
Back to top Go down
5nip3d 5h0t

5nip3d 5h0t

PostSubject: Re: The player that cheats and gets mod!   The player that cheats and gets mod! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:28 pm

Look I am not being harsh or anything, I just want whats best for the server, and am trying to stop people from doing it.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: The player that cheats and gets mod!   The player that cheats and gets mod! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:44 pm

I think your jealous cause you didn't get mod... He done this before and you didn't say anything... And now you come up with it... You already applied at havenscape thats why we didn't pick you.
Back to top Go down
5nip3d 5h0t

5nip3d 5h0t

PostSubject: Re: The player that cheats and gets mod!   The player that cheats and gets mod! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:35 pm

I am not jellous. I am just not happy with his behaviour and what the heck is havenscape?
Back to top Go down
robert0
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
robert0

PostSubject: Re: The player that cheats and gets mod!   The player that cheats and gets mod! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:13 pm

Come on, 5nip3. We understand your concern about Aragon, and I assure you that it will be addressed. However, if he wasn't mod and he still used it, I don't think you would've raised such a fuss about it.. Just please leave the mods alone, post once if you think there's a problem, and then let it go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox360glitches.smfforfree4.com
5nip3d 5h0t

5nip3d 5h0t

PostSubject: Re: The player that cheats and gets mod!   The player that cheats and gets mod! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:31 pm

I am NOT doing it just because he is a mod, I was going to do it any way, it just happens that he got mod witch makes it twice as bad. I try to get on with every player.
Back to top Go down
robert0
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
robert0

PostSubject: Re: The player that cheats and gets mod!   The player that cheats and gets mod! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:34 pm

Ok, just as long as you don't pull a JUJU on us... ADVS players know what i'm talking about haha
Back to top Go down
5nip3d 5h0t

5nip3d 5h0t

PostSubject: Re: The player that cheats and gets mod!   The player that cheats and gets mod! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:36 pm

Oh dude come off it, I wasn't doing a Juju I was just un-happy that he cheats. lmfao
Back to top Go down
robert0
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
robert0

PostSubject: Re: The player that cheats and gets mod!   The player that cheats and gets mod! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:42 pm

Ok, Topic locked: No more useless posts needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The player that cheats and gets mod!   The player that cheats and gets mod! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The player that cheats and gets mod!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MetroScape :: Annoucments :: Annoucments-
Jump to: