MetroScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MetroScape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hmmm who has playstation 2 and what's ur favorite game? and introduce urself here...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
old nite

hmmm who has playstation 2 and what's ur favorite game? and introduce urself here... Empty
PostSubject: hmmm who has playstation 2 and what's ur favorite game? and introduce urself here...   hmmm who has playstation 2 and what's ur favorite game? and introduce urself here... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:11 pm

i do have PS2 and PSP...... my favorite game is Kingdom hearts 1 and 2 cuz they are soooooooooo totally cool u know that... it's kind of like final fantasy and u can hangout with some disney =3 like mickey and goofy... btw i'm introduce myself... my name is john and i am 16 years old who is from philippines and i had experience mod on runescape =3... i got banned i lost llv 126 but i can't tell u what's my username on runescape... thanks pls post here i want to meet and know everyone in metroscape who luvs this server or someone who is dedicated to this server like me..... thanks
Back to top Go down
Panchy

hmmm who has playstation 2 and what's ur favorite game? and introduce urself here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmm who has playstation 2 and what's ur favorite game? and introduce urself here...   hmmm who has playstation 2 and what's ur favorite game? and introduce urself here... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:24 am

What The..We DO Have An Introducing Category...

I Have A Playstation 2 And My Favourite Game Has To Be Pro Evolution Soccer 8.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: hmmm who has playstation 2 and what's ur favorite game? and introduce urself here...   hmmm who has playstation 2 and what's ur favorite game? and introduce urself here... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:29 am

Ehh Play station 3 moar like it.

But play station two i gotta say GUITARHERO BETCH,
Back to top Go down
Panchy

PostSubject: Re: hmmm who has playstation 2 and what's ur favorite game? and introduce urself here...   hmmm who has playstation 2 and what's ur favorite game? and introduce urself here... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:40 pm

GUITARHERO SUCKSSS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: hmmm who has playstation 2 and what's ur favorite game? and introduce urself here...   hmmm who has playstation 2 and what's ur favorite game? and introduce urself here... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:03 am

FUCK YOU BITCH. GUITAR HERO PWNS YOU, YOU JUST MAD CUZ U CANT PLAY
Back to top Go down
robert0
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
robert0

PostSubject: Re: hmmm who has playstation 2 and what's ur favorite game? and introduce urself here...   hmmm who has playstation 2 and what's ur favorite game? and introduce urself here... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:37 am

Haha I can't play GH to save my freakin life.... but its still really fun watching how pissed i get wen its like 50 MISSED NOTE STREAK!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox360glitches.smfforfree4.com
Panchy

PostSubject: Re: hmmm who has playstation 2 and what's ur favorite game? and introduce urself here...   hmmm who has playstation 2 and what's ur favorite game? and introduce urself here... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:28 am

Jacob wrote:
FUCK YOU BITCH. GUITAR HERO PWNS YOU, YOU JUST MAD CUZ U CANT PLAY

FUCK YOU WHORE! GUITAR HERO SUCKS! NEVER PLAYED IT IN MY LIFE! IT'S SUCH A WASTE OF MONEY! RAWWWWWWWWWWRRRR!!!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hmmm who has playstation 2 and what's ur favorite game? and introduce urself here...   hmmm who has playstation 2 and what's ur favorite game? and introduce urself here... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hmmm who has playstation 2 and what's ur favorite game? and introduce urself here...
Page 1 of 1