Share | 

GH:AeroSmith

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: GH:AeroSmith   Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:20 am

I got my copy of Guitar hero aerosmith yesterday ^>^ They came out yesterday so everyone go get them self a copy

The things i love about it is the new guitar Very Happy

Joe Perry's Has His Own Songs In Bonus,

And the amazing list of songs!!!

Information about guitar hero aerosmith for all the people who need a slap if they don't know guitar hero,

The gameplay in Guitar Hero: Aerosmith is based on the same gameplay elements from Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock. Players use a guitar controller to hold down fret keys and strum on the strum bar in time with the note patterns as they scroll down the screen in order to complete a song. The player's performance is tracked by a Rock Meter, and if it falls too low, the song ends prematurely. Star Power can be collected by completely marked note phrases correctly, and by using the whammy bar during sustained notes; Star Power is released by lifting the guitar controller vertically or by pressing the Select button in order to double the scoring multiplier and dramatically affect the Rock Meter. The player is rated after successfully completing a song from 3 to 5 stars, and can examine statistics related to their performance, and in Career mode, awarded money to be used to unlock ten bonus songs in "The Vault" and additional guitars, outfits, and other videos about the band. Each song can be played at one of four difficulties: Easy, Normal, Hard, and Expert, which varies the number and speed of notes on the scroll.

The game offers several gameplay modes. Career mode is broken into six sets of five tracks, each based on a period in Aerosmith's history. Furthermore, within each tier, there are two Opening Acts, featuring non-Aerosmith songs, that must be completed before the Aerosmith songs can be played; the final song in each tier is an encore once the other four songs are completed. As the player completes this mode, they will also be presented with video clips from Joe Perry talking about the band, and other trivia about the band. The Career mode features one Boss Battle mode as introduced in Guitar Hero III. Any unlocked song can be played in Quickplay mode, Co-operative mode, with one player on lead guitar and the other on bass, and Competitive mode, including the Battle modes. Unlike Guitar Hero III, there is no Co-Operative Career mode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panchy

PostSubject: Re: GH:AeroSmith   Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:44 pm

Sad. Very Sad. Guitar Hero Costs About $130.

I'd Rather Spend $130 On Beer. Or Fags.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GH:AeroSmith   Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:05 am

130??? Get glasses

My Order Paper,

Qty Description Each Total
-----------------------------------------------------------
1 Guitar Hero: Aerosmith w/ Wireless ... 89.82 89.82