MetroScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MetroScape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robert0's Moderator Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
robert0
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
robert0

Robert0's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Robert0's Moderator Application   Robert0's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:27 am

Hey Alek! I think we talked briefly on Xbox about me being on the staff for this server. Not sure if you're still looking at me for this, but as I said on Xbox, it was you and me against each other for the 3rd spot on ADVS 2 lol but then it closed haha. Anyway, pleaseee hire me and i'll fill out a form if you want me to. PM me or talk to me on Xbox and we can go from there, lata dude!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox360glitches.smfforfree4.com
[`Alek]
Owner & Mudkip
Owner & Mudkip
[`Alek]

PostSubject: Re: Robert0's Moderator Application   Robert0's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:33 pm

Right, get on the server sometime it's up most of the time now..
Back to top Go down
http://metroscape.omgforum.net
Jacob
Admin
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Robert0's Moderator Application   Robert0's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 12:52 pm

I hope you make mod robert Smile You were good on advancedscape while it was a good place to be.
Back to top Go down
mclovin

PostSubject: Re: Robert0's Moderator Application   Robert0's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:45 pm

nice app dude
Back to top Go down
PepsiCan

PepsiCan

PostSubject: Re: Robert0's Moderator Application   Robert0's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:32 am

Nice, Robert, even though its not really a application but nice!
Back to top Go down
robert0
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
robert0

PostSubject: Re: Robert0's Moderator Application   Robert0's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:53 am

lol ok you wanted an app, heres my app.

Server Name: Robert0

How long have you been playing this: RS for 7 years, RS p-servs: 1-2?

Why: I should be mod because I am dedicated to serving the server like it is my own. I love to help out the "noobs" because it makes me feel like I sparked a flame that will last a long time. (If they stay on the server that is lol) On a scale of 1-10, my grammer/ spelling is about 8.5 to 9, considering I am in AP English Grammer classes.

Extra Comments: Well, during the summer, I play anywhere from 5-6 or so hours a day. So i'll definately be active. Unless I'm on vacation that is, but I'll still be on then. I can do ANYTHING, yes anything, asked of me within great reason. (If you ask me to kill myself.... uhh no sry no can do lol)

Thanks for reading!
Robert0
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox360glitches.smfforfree4.com
[`Alek]
Owner & Mudkip
Owner & Mudkip
[`Alek]

PostSubject: Re: Robert0's Moderator Application   Robert0's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:40 am

Accepted, Robert! I'll talk to you on Live if you don't see this..

WOot!
Back to top Go down
http://metroscape.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert0's Moderator Application   Robert0's Moderator Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robert0's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1