MetroScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MetroScape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update for server!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PepsiCan

PepsiCan

Update for server! Empty
PostSubject: Update for server!   Update for server! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:36 am

I have made the ::starter command lower. The ::cat command is now changed and not posted when you login. Genies now say the forum (so hopefully we will get more players to join^^). There is a portal leading to Elfs that you can train on (Bring Food! They hit pretty good. And the portal is at ::home). I added the rest of godswords into the Member shop. This new update will be up asap!
Back to top Go down
[`Alek]
Owner & Mudkip
Owner & Mudkip
[`Alek]

Update for server! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for server!   Update for server! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:36 am

Updates are in! Thanks Pepsi.
Back to top Go down
http://metroscape.omgforum.net
PepsiCan

PepsiCan

Update for server! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for server!   Update for server! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:48 am

Anytime! Smile Well not anytime..But yeah you know what I mean xD
Back to top Go down
Solargreg

Solargreg

Update for server! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for server!   Update for server! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:24 am

nice job pepsi
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroscape.omgforums.net
PepsiCan

PepsiCan

Update for server! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for server!   Update for server! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:07 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Panchy

Update for server! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for server!   Update for server! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:23 am

Great Job. Can i ask why you made the starter lower? Other servers do 15-150M as a starter so the new people get intrested and start playing longer. If you did 15M+1.5k mantas(the standard starter) people will play a lot more.1M is nothing too,because of the prices in the shops.
Back to top Go down
5nip3d 5h0t

5nip3d 5h0t

Update for server! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for server!   Update for server! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:49 am

For a start, thats the point in it, so playerrs habe more to do and secondly, please stop spamming on every topic.
Back to top Go down
PepsiCan

PepsiCan

Update for server! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for server!   Update for server! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:48 am

Yeah, Panchy, starters on servers are stupid, I lowered it so people should gain it themselfs not use commands to cheat.
Back to top Go down
5nip3d 5h0t

5nip3d 5h0t

Update for server! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for server!   Update for server! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:20 pm

Lol, I do see some point in starters lol, if we would improve the starter I think that we should get a handfull of arrows and runes.
Back to top Go down
Panchy

Update for server! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for server!   Update for server! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:15 pm

Yeah,I agree with 5nip3d. If it's just 1M and shit,we should add other useful things such as runes,arrows ect.

1M is nothing in the game,and it is pretty hard to make money seeing as y'all lowered the exp rate.
Back to top Go down
PepsiCan

PepsiCan

Update for server! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for server!   Update for server! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:12 am

Money has NOTHING to do with the exp rate! wth. and 1M is nothing because there is a glitch in the game with it. wtf is your problem..
Back to top Go down
Panchy

Update for server! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for server!   Update for server! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:51 pm

What the fuck are you on about.

People generally make money by getting drops. Level8 barbarians drop red party hats which is 5M...hmmm..good way of making money? But Oh Guess What! You have to kill it. but it's not good exp so therefore people go for bigger monsters with harder drops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Update for server! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update for server!   Update for server! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update for server!
Page 1 of 1