MetroScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MetroScape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mod Commands!

Go down 
+2
[`Alek]
robert0
6 posters
AuthorMessage
robert0
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
robert0

Mod Commands! Empty
PostSubject: Mod Commands!   Mod Commands! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:04 am

Hey Pepsi Alek and Jacob! Just wanted to make a suggestion that i'm positive all of y'all will like. My suggestion is that you code in that mods can ban players and can tele to players and tele other players to the mods. This would help because, for instance, today, we had a MAJOR issue with the cats... and all the mods could do was kick them, and then they came back.. if you gave mods the ability to ban users, we could've easily eliminated that problem in a matter of seconds. My 2nd idea was to code in the ability to tele players to mods and mods tele to players. This would help because today, for example, since we didnt have the ban command or tele command, we had to keep kicking the summoners and when they came back, their cats would kill innocent players causing them to lose their new armor. If this was to happen again, we could just teleport away, and then immediatly use our command to teleport the poor innocent players to us and away from harm's way.

THANKS!
Mod Robert0
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox360glitches.smfforfree4.com
[`Alek]
Owner & Mudkip
Owner & Mudkip
[`Alek]

Mod Commands! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Commands!   Mod Commands! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:27 am

So, in other words.. You're suggesting for mods:
-::xteletome Username
-::xteleto Username
-::banuser Username
-::ipban Username

Some of the tele to and ban commands are glitched atm, I think Pepsi will look at them.
Back to top Go down
http://metroscape.omgforum.net
mclovin

Mod Commands! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Commands!   Mod Commands! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:45 am

yea that would be gr8
Back to top Go down
robert0
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
robert0

Mod Commands! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Commands!   Mod Commands! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:28 am

yess!! That's EXACTLY what I was looking for!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbox360glitches.smfforfree4.com
[`Alek]
Owner & Mudkip
Owner & Mudkip
[`Alek]

Mod Commands! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Commands!   Mod Commands! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:48 am

Ok I'll have pepsi look at the thread then.
Back to top Go down
PepsiCan

PepsiCan

Mod Commands! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Commands!   Mod Commands! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:31 am

I think that'd make moderators be almost exactly like admins, if moderators had those capability's what would be the point of having administrators around. And IPban does NOT work. For anyone. I do not think it would be so great to give moderators administrator rights. Except for the ::ban could come in hand, and there will not be any more problems of this ::cat thing. I have disabled the command so no one can use it.
Back to top Go down
[`Alek]
Owner & Mudkip
Owner & Mudkip
[`Alek]

Mod Commands! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Commands!   Mod Commands! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:44 am

Well I'm the only one that has the ability to IP ban then, and I have to do it manually..

I think Mods should have the ability to ban at least.

Possibly ::xteleto so they don't abuse other tele commands and they can find rule breakers. Eh?
Back to top Go down
PepsiCan

PepsiCan

Mod Commands! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Commands!   Mod Commands! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:46 am

I don't agree on ::xteleto. But, ::ban is fine. I already saw someone (not gonna say names..yet) abuse the ::kick command (a mod..obviously.) so I don't exactly think they're ready for ::ban.
Back to top Go down
[`Alek]
Owner & Mudkip
Owner & Mudkip
[`Alek]

Mod Commands! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Commands!   Mod Commands! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:48 am

Tell me the mod in MSN.. Ban should be used for only trusted mods, teleto for trusted ones too.. How will they find rule breakers if they hide?
Back to top Go down
PepsiCan

PepsiCan

Mod Commands! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Commands!   Mod Commands! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:55 am

::xteleto would just be to...admin like. Wouldn't it get annoying when a admin is on, and a mod just takes over all the admin jobs?
Back to top Go down
[`Alek]
Owner & Mudkip
Owner & Mudkip
[`Alek]

Mod Commands! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Commands!   Mod Commands! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:39 pm

No, you're the coder.. If a mod can't do anything except kick why have mods?

I am telling you to give mods ability to ::banuser and ::xteleto.
Back to top Go down
5nip3d 5h0t

5nip3d 5h0t

Mod Commands! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Commands!   Mod Commands! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:56 pm

The mods should have tele commands like Alek said
Back to top Go down
PepsiCan

PepsiCan

Mod Commands! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Commands!   Mod Commands! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:58 pm

I guess I don't have any say in it -_-
Back to top Go down
5nip3d 5h0t

5nip3d 5h0t

Mod Commands! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Commands!   Mod Commands! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:45 pm

You don't realy seeing as it is Alek's and Jacobs server lol.
Back to top Go down
PepsiCan

PepsiCan

Mod Commands! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Commands!   Mod Commands! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:11 pm

Even though its the fact I code it xD Rofl.
Back to top Go down
Panchy

Mod Commands! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Commands!   Mod Commands! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:11 pm

Less of the arguing...:\

But yeah.I agree with Alek AND Pepsi on this one.It's good that giving the mods ::xteleto is a good idea so they can kick the users.But why do they need a ::xteleto if they have a ::ban?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod Commands! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Commands!   Mod Commands! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Commands!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MetroScape :: Server :: Suggestion For Server-
Jump to: