MetroScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MetroScape

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wheres the pizzaz?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
M00nSH0ck

Wheres the pizzaz? Empty
PostSubject: Wheres the pizzaz?   Wheres the pizzaz? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:29 am

Hey!

NO ADVERTISING
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Admin
Jacob

Wheres the pizzaz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres the pizzaz?   Wheres the pizzaz? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:35 am

Your Server Sucks. And We Have A Client + ITEMS MADE BY OUR CODER!! Thats Right Our Coder Is Making Items JUST FOR OUR SERVER Items NEVER SEEN BEFORE. Peanut Butta Your Server Really Sucks Everything Is Fked Up And Messed Up. Our Coder Pwns Your Server So Much. new update WILL BE OUT SOON
Back to top Go down
M00nSH0ck

Wheres the pizzaz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres the pizzaz?   Wheres the pizzaz? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:37 am

:'( We used to be friends jacob, its upsetting that because advss split, we all hate each other. And you never tried my server :'( Give it a try man, Razz
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Admin
Jacob

Wheres the pizzaz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres the pizzaz?   Wheres the pizzaz? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:40 am

I tried it. And its a dodian... Dodians suck... We all hate each other because the split of advancedscape everyone took their own sides. -.-' Advancedscape was going to close either way,
Back to top Go down
M00nSH0ck

Wheres the pizzaz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres the pizzaz?   Wheres the pizzaz? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:56 am

...I know, and when I heard it was down, I thought, "I should make server to get our friends together, and make it with same base as advss cause everyone liked..." *devolution 7.0* ...
Favorites:
2. Moonlightscape (Sucks hardcore..)
1. for sure METROSCAPE (owns..)
3. Laytons gay corral
4. ddragons - not edited - useless - server.

-___-
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Admin
Jacob

Wheres the pizzaz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres the pizzaz?   Wheres the pizzaz? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:37 am

Learn how to count.
_ _
L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wheres the pizzaz? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres the pizzaz?   Wheres the pizzaz? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheres the pizzaz?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MetroScape :: Annoucments :: Annoucments-